Our Professional Philosophy
Our commitment to you is to provide concierge level customer service and communication – before, during, and after the close of escrow. We will counsel and guide you through your home sale and negotiate on your behalf with your interests always foremost. We will listen attentively and exercise patience and diligence in our interactions with you. To best serve you, we keep abreast of the constantly changing marketplace and regularly attend classes on all aspects of real estate – including financing, marketing, technology, negotiation, and real estate law.
How We Work with Sellers:
Creating Value for Exquisite Properties through Distinctive Marketing
Our marketing campaign is exclusively designed, specific to each property and individual seller, to maximize your selling price and minimize your selling period.
Our goal is to help you realize as much profit from your sale as possible and to counsel and guide you through the decision making process in preparing your home for market and negotiating your offers. We will work within your timeframe, focusing on your particular needs, with an emphasis on communication and customer service.
Utilizing my keen eye (Linda) for design and knowledge of current design trends, i prepare your home to appeal to today’s buyers while respecting the style and integrity of your home.
For those sellers who desire expediency and privacy and prefer an off-market sale, we utilize our networking sources such as TAN (Top Agent Network) and our fellow Compass Agent’s Coming Soon Program to reach agents and their buyers.
Service Excellence Program for Sellers
- Listen attentively to your concerns, requirements and lifestyle objectives
- Discuss your prospective buyer profile
- Educate you about current market conditions
- Prepare a professional Comparable Market Analysis and Pricing Strategy
- Recommend which “pre-sale” inspections are appropriate for your property.
- Merchandise your home including recommending staging professionals as necessary who specialize in your home’s architectural style
- Provide recommendations for subcontractors and coordinate their work
- Implement an aggressive Marketing Campaign custom tailored to your home
- Email you a weekly report summarizing the marketing activity and showings
- Educate you about hearing offers including a multiple offer situation
- Negotiate strongly on your behalf, at the presentation of an offer and at removal of inspection contingency
- Communicate several times per week or more as warranted
- Provide Utilities Phone List
- Be present at escrow signing appointment at the title company
- Offer continued service beyond close of escrow
Luxury Home Marketing
Linda & Frank have earned the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist designation in recognition of their experience, knowledge and expertise in the luxury home niche. They have completed the necessary course work and have demonstrated that they have the market knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to provide exceptional consultative service in the fine home and estates marketplace.
“We understand the unique needs of the upper tier market-including the specialized marketing programs, pricing strategies and property presentation requirements, and the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist designation is evidence of our ability to meet the needs of affluent buyers and sellers. In addition, our membership in the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing provides us with marketing tools, networking capabilities, research and mailing lists that benefit our clients.”
Our complimentary skills and talents-Frank’s business, technical and administrative and Linda’s in marketing, design and negotiation-combine to provide a discernable difference to our clientele in every aspect of the real estate cycle.