Our Professional Philosophy
Our commitment to you is to provide concierge level customer service and communication – before, during, and after the close of escrow. We will counsel and guide you through your home purchase and negotiate on your behalf with your interests always foremost. We will listen attentively and exercise patience and diligence in our interactions with you. To best serve you, we keep abreast of the constantly changing marketplace and regularly attend classes on all aspects of real estate – including financing, marketing, technology, negotiation, and real estate law.
How We Work with Buyers
Our primary objective, when working with you as a buyer, is to carefully listen to your concerns, requirements, and lifestyle objectives, so that we can best match you with the home and community which meet your needs. During our initial consultation, in addition to learning about your requirements and concerns, we will educate you on all aspects of the buying process, including: community information, schools, commute options, employment options, pricing, the market conditions, financing, and the escrow process. Our goal is to help you make the best buying decision for yourself and your family.
In addition to using the traditional MLS to search for properties, we explore off-market opportunities and “coming soon” properties. We are members of TAN (Top Agent Network) where local top agents promote their listings not yet on the MLS. Also, our vast Compass Family of Agents is second to none and gives us the edge about the best new listings not yet available to other brokerages…a significant advantage for our buyers! As appropriate, we reach out to neighborhood specialists and implement a mail campaign into specific neighborhoods looking for your dream home.
We rely on our ability to quickly understand and empathize with your needs, coupled with our extensive market knowledge, creativity, and perseverance to get results. Our availability, attention to every detail, and follow-up are greatly appreciated by our clients. Our many resources, in every aspect of the purchase and move, help make this transition as stress free as possible.
Service Excellence Program for Buyers
- Listen attentively to your concerns, requirements and lifestyle objectives
- Educate you about current market conditions & the buying process
- Package and position your offer to make it stand out from other offers…increasing your chances of seller acceptance
- Provide a Buyer’s Handbook
- Conduct a daily search for appropriate properties through the MLS and our various off-market networking sources
- Communicate several times per week or more as warranted
- Schedule immediate showings of selected properties
- Point out any negative aspects of the property and any “red flags” based on our experience
- Provide you with a list of reputable lenders
- Provide experienced counsel when writing a competitive offer
- Provide you with a list of qualified and licensed inspection companies
- Help you visualize cosmetic updating and provide recommendations for subcontractors and vendors
- Provide Utilities Phone List
- Be present at escrow signing appointment at the title company
- Provide a complete file on CD after close of escrow
- Offer continued service beyond close of escrow