About Frank Cookson
A fourth-generation San Franciscan and sixth-generation Californian, Frank Cookson works in partnership with his wife, longtime agent Linda Cookson. Frank is enthusiastic and passionate about helping their clients achieve their real estate goals in the community he knows and loves. Recognizing that each client and transaction is unique, Frank and Linda tailor their approach to best suit their clients’ individual needs. Frank and Linda are committed to building long-term client relationships based on loyalty, trust, and confidentiality. With over $300 million in residential real estate sales and a reputation for selling their listings nearly twice as fast—and at a higher premium—than the MLS average, they are proud to attribute 90% of their business to past clients and their trusted referrals.
Contra Costa County residents since 1976, Frank and Linda’s expertise is vast and all-encompassing: from knowledge about property values and neighborhoods to local schools, shopping, and recreation, they are proud to serve as East Bay experts while resonating quality, integrity and professionalism in all facets of their work. Prior to his career in real estate, Frank served as Director of Finance for The US Postal Service, with a territory that encompassed thirteen western states. His background as a financial analyst has left him adept at number-crunching and negotiation, supplementing Linda’s creative skill set to provide a dynamic client experience.
In his time outside of real estate, Frank enjoys Italian cooking including making sausage, wine tasting and finding excellent wines at a great value, pairing wines to Linda’s creative and delicious dishes, ballroom dancing, traveling, following sports of any variety especially the SF 49’ers, and spending time with family and friends. He and Linda reside in Alamo and proudly support Habitat for Humanity and Save Mt. Diablo. Frank holds a BS from University of San Francisco and an MBA from Golden Gate University.
• Real Estate Broker Associate, Compass – Sycamore Office, Danville
• Real Estate Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group, Danville
• Founding Partner and Broker Associate Empire Realty Associates, Danville
• Director of Finance, US Postal Service, territory encompassed thirteen western states; assorted Executive and Managerial positions, worked his way through college as a letter carrier in San Francisco
• Golden Gate University San Francisco, MBA
• University San Francisco (USF), BS in Business Administration with minor in Philosophy
• Lowell High School, San Francisco
• National Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors, Broker Associate
• Contra Costa Association of Realtors
• CLHMS, Certiﬁed Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Members of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
• e-PRO Certiﬁcation
• Member “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World” (a Relocation Network)
• Five Star Professional Service Award Winner, as featured in Diablo Magazine consecutive Sixth Year winners.